Information was prepared in 2016
This section presents updated information on pollution by Heavy Metals and Persistent Organic Pollutants for each country - a Party to the Convention. On relevant pages per each country official data and expert estimates of emissions as well as calculated depositions and concentrations, their spatial distribution, deposition totals and contributions to them of national and of other European countries are demonstrated. HM and POP concentrations in air and precipitation measured at monitoring stations of a given country are given in comparison with modelling results.
The information has the following structure:
Emission data (CEIP)
- Concentration fields in media with spatial resolution 50x50 km (in graphical and digital form)
- Trends in deposition and concentrations
- Deposition fields with spatial resolution 50x50 km (in graphical and digital form) both on the territory of a given country and on territories of other countries from its national sources.
- Maps of contribution of external anthropogenic sources to deposition on the territory of a given country.
- Contribution of European countries to depositions on the territory of a given country.
- Contribution of sources of a given country to depositions to other European countries.
- Deposition to ecosystems
Assessment of effects (CCE)